Thursday 24 May 2012

Daft Little Quiz

Gamquistu - I could survive for 399 days in the Zombie Apocalypse! How long could you?

I'm a bit of a sucker for these silly quizzes!  Following a
link from Sean's Wargames Corner, I discovered I'd last a respectable 399 days in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse.  Not bad I thought.

Went for the always reliable baseball bat as my weapon of choice (good swing, won't run out of ammo) and would try to hole up in a Walmart (that's a supermarket isn't it) overnight.

3 comments:

  1. I got 376 days but only because I thought the ATF were monitoring it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same score as the git above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same score eh? The real question everyone wants to know is, out of the two of you, who would get eaten first!?! Not necessarily by a zombie either!

    ReplyDelete