Friday 11 November 2011

Goodbye Cruel World. . .


Hello crueller, but much more exciting and fictional world of Skyrim!  I know lots of you out there will be playing this soon, I just thought I'd mention my first four hours of gaming have been great so far!  For those of you not in the know, check out this trailer:
  

Swords? Yup. Orcs? Yup. Spells? Yup. Dragons? Yup. Stirring music? Yup. Giants herding Mammoths? Yup.  Sounds like this game has everything (haven't seen any horse armour yet though!)  Oblivion took up about sixty five hours of my life, hopefully this will last even longer!


On the non-computer-game front, I've actually been quite busy this last week, with three different gaming projects going on.  I'd like to talk about each of them in turn and so have decided to give them their own post each.  The first post will go up sometime this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment