Tuesday 7 June 2011

Waving the white flag


Some guys out there are lucky enough to have a game room, others might even have the mighty  Man Cave.  I myself have only a small Man Corner; computer, rulebooks, painted and unpainted minis and all the other crap I've accumulated through years of gaming all tucked away in my own personal fiefdom.


The Man Corner and I have long had a non-aggression pact with the Mrs, who rules everything else in the house.  Sadly, our entente cordiale was shattered on Monday by the confinement, mass mobilization and forced removal of all things nerdly.


In other words, we're decorating.


So no gaming or painting for a week or so.  Rather frustratingly, even the camera has been put away, so I can't even post pics of the new Dystopian Wars Land box sets I've received (my birthday present from the Mrs - compensation?)


Nor can I have a read of the Clash of Empires rules from Great Escape Games that arrived the other day (can't remember what box they're packed in.)


Hopefully the Man Corner will be back to normal in a few days.  My own sanity may take a bit longer (nothing causes a good argument like decorating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment